ACCESS THE CHURCH PHOTO DIRECTORY
You can download a copy of the directory or use an app to view the directory.
To download a pdf document of the directory
- Access the file which will download and try to open.
- Contact the church office at 770-963-4499 for a password
- Input the password.
- You will now have access to the file
To use the mobile app to view the directory
- Download the app “Instant Church Directory” – more information about the app
- Download the app to your device (phone or tablet).
- Fill in the email address the church has on file for you (if you don’t know it, call the church office).
- A password will be sent to your email address.
- Copy it into the password space on the app.
- You will now have access to the church photo directory.
UPLOAD YOUR PICTURE FOR THE DIRECTORY
- Go to https://www.instantchurchdirectory.com/submit_photo.aspx?id=be3e4db6-8c6b-4c71-acc1-c25091e31bb3
- Choose browse near the top of the page allowing you find the image on your computer. Select the one you’d like to upload for the directory. Choose upload to have the image uploaded.
HAVE YOUR PICTURE TAKEN AT CHURCH
- Directory pictures will also be taken on a quarterly basis on Sundays between services. Watch for the date posted in the Sunday bulletin for the next photo taking opportunity.